A diver’s paradise
San Salvador offers more than 25 dive sites located in a protected marine park and accessible to all level of divers, from open water to professionnal. You will be amazed by the beauty of the preserved drop off around the island where an abundant fauna evolves.
Average water temperature : 27°C / 80°F
Visibility : 30+ mètres
Possible ancounters : Groupers, Lion fish, barracudas, jacks, gray reef sharks, hammerheads, nurse sharks…
- 2 tank boat every morning at 8AM (tea, coffee and snacks included)
- 1 tank boat in the afternoon
- 1 night dive per week
- 15 to 50 minutes boat ride to the dive sites
- 2 diving boats of 54 and 52 feet
- 75 new SCUBAPRO scuba gear
- 350x12 litres aluminium tanks (incl. 50 NItrox).
- Connection DIN / International
- Certifications : PADI and CMAS. We accept PADI, CMAS, FFESSM, NAUI…
- Lockers, rincing pools, shower, toilets, classroom vith video equipment.
- Compressors : 2 Mako (120 M3/h and 40 M3/h) + 1 Nitrox compressor
- Dive shop with tee-shirt, polo, wind breaker, diving accessories.
- Underwater digital cameras for rent and sale.
Annual leave from 1st of september to 15th of october.
CONTACT OUR DIVE CENTER SEAFARI BAHAMAS :
By Phone : +1 (960) 767-3021 or +1 (904) 753-8809