The other side of the Maldives
The good thing in the Maldives is that "north" does not mean "cold". 300km away from the equator, it's hard to complain about the temperature and the dives offered by the Baa and Lhaviyani atolls, which are known as the most fishy in the country. You will visit sites that have nothing to envy to the mythical atolls of the archipelago.
This circuit is offered on a particular period of the year between July and the end of October (sometimes until mid-November). At this time, ocean currents dominated by the southwestern monsoon rush into the northern atolls and favor the concentration of plankton, attracting manta rays.
- 15 dives on 6 days included (possibility of additional dives)
- Level 2, Advanced or equivalent + 50 logged dives
- Departure and return: Male (international flights not included)
- The mantas of Baa
- The pelagics of Kuredu Express
- The turtles of Lhaviyani Atoll